Sunday, September 7, 2008

With a tweet, tweet here and a tweet, tweet there...

I am usually behind the hype. I started my blog last year, not in 2002. I was so far behind on myspace, by the time I had a page, everyone else had moved on. I hated facebook (in fact, the jury would still be out if it weren't for Scrabulous AKA Wordscraper). I pretty much have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the wonderful world of Web 2.0, social media, new media, whatever you want to call it.

I think I might spend some time in the next week acquainting myself with twitter and friendfeed. Not a huge fan of twitter, so not sure how it will turn out, but you can only stick your fingers in your ears and sing for so long.

Damn you, blogosphere. Damn you, Facebook, Damn you, Twitter.

I swear to god, if I start posting tweets from my damn blackberry, I am going to sit myself down for a serious talking to.

UPDATE: Less then a week in and I have the TwitterBerry ridiculousness on my blackberry - twitter is FAR more addictive then facebook, myspace, blog writing/reading - all of it. I should really just jump on these bandwagons immediately, rather than dragging my feet. It is kind of like how I was with Spoon - I really wanted to dislike Spoon, but it in end, good music won out.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So......??? Out with the twitter name already so the world at large can follow your every move! Your fan club awaits... :-)

[begin subliminal transmission]
TwitterBerry is your buddy. TwitterBerry is your friend. Behold the glory that is TwitterBerry. (Ignore the parts that suck...)
[end subliminal transmission]

blair said...

poloskey

Paul said...

Sorry you missed our twitbq with Scoble, wow, I like your blog. Where else could I have found out Scoble was a HS QB?

@springnet on twitter