Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm never gonna blog again, guilty posts have got no rhythm...

That's right - if Seether can do it, so can I - I will 'cover' Careless Whisper to serve my own selfish purposes. That poor song just lends itself to mockery (hell, most Wham! falls into that category - but god I love it - hmmm, I wonder how many I can sneak in here...this blog post just took a very unplanned turn for the worst).


Do you have any idea how many FANTASTIC pictures of WHAM! are out there? Geez

So, last, last June, I gave you my heart - the very next day (two years later), you gave it away - so now I'm giving it to someone special. See, INK has started an official blog, freshINK, and I am now spread a little thin - and we all know I was such a posting fool to start with, huh? So now I am left to ask, if my best isn't good enough then how can it be good enough for two? I can't work any harder than I do. hmmm, that might lead you to believe I am not going to keep up both blogs, but I fully intend to. Really, just wanted to direct you over to my new baby. Plus, the rest of the INK girls are blogging (now you can meet the goofs that are always at the top of the page).

I just want to wake you up before I go-go -I am out of here kids. I know I have disappeared for more than two weeks before, but I am off on vacation and I am not tweeting, blogging, facebooking - I am taking a break from all of this social media hella-ballu. How do you know I will be back...well, you just gotta have faith. (I know, I know, that is George sans the WHAM!, but I couldn't help it)

17 comments:

Starr Million Baker said...

DUDE, it's JULY. Were you serious about never blogging again? WTF??

blair said...

Dude, you are in Hawaii - do you really have NOTHING better to do than read my blog post from freaking April?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Paraphrase please the message

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I dream the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "Are you here on holiday? " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search HD Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications and Download Them @ Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Search Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them at Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice post... Looks like solid-state memory is finally starting to take off. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in solid-state drive prices in the near future. Five dollar 32 gigabyte Micro SD Cards for your DS flash card... sounds good to me!

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4[/url] BPost)

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I think the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Can I have some coffee, please?
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online pkt

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat twitter[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.