Friday, June 22, 2007

enter with a wimper...

The blogsphere gives me a headache - mostly because in my line of work (public relations - I know, I know) clients are always asking me how to get coverage in blogs, and while I have a few good suggestions, over and over again I am told by those who blog that the only way to understand the blogsphere is to become part of it - so here I am. After years of lurking, I am casting my own line into the blog sea. You win, blogs - you win. Way to claim another victim.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, what kind of dufusses do you work with?? That chick on the right of the front row looks like she's about to have a seizure.

blair said...

Ya know, I think she did have a seizure moments after this picture was taken. The jury is still out, but I am pretty sure it resulted in pretty severe brain damage.