Monday, July 9, 2007

My blood is on your hands, Hernandez...

For a brief, shining moment this weekend I thought I had a reader. A real, live, non-friend-who-has-to-read-this-lest-I-scream-at-them reader. I spent a few glorious days convinced I was suddenly a REAL and TRUE blogger. I was certain any second my rank would improve on technorati, someone would trackback to one of my 8 witty posts and the Fake Steve Jobs would call me up and we would have a chuckle at all the other fake bloggers.

Turns out it was just one of my clever friends pretending to be a real reader.

If you will excuse me, I will be in my office trying to figure out a way to hang myself with my shoelaces.

10 comments:

meinallmyglory said...

new too. come over and say hi.

Jenny said...

I'm scared.

Unknown said...

You are on your way now! Looks like you have two comments. Watch out..

Anonymous said...

You'll be getting readers in no time. I mean, how could you not with that extremely attractive picture that you've posted.

Anonymous said...

i'm a real reader, Blair. Hang in there and thanks for being a part of the Colbert nation

Anonymous said...

Me too although I don't think anyone cares

Anonymous said...

Blair Blair Blair, I know you too well to think you are going to hang your self with your shoe laces. I can't remember the last time I saw you in anything other than flip flops.

Anonymous said...

freaking sweet.

blair said...

piss off

Anonymous said...

You know what'd be a cool blog idea. One about food. The tech age is dead, its all about food now. I'm Hungry.