Friday, August 3, 2007

“A blog is an organism – you created this thing, then you starved it, and so now it has turned against you…”


I like how I can relate anything back to my blog. For example, the above is a quote from something with just one little word change (whoever guesses correctly wins a prize). I feel like I have been starving my blog, and I really don’t want it to turn against me, but honestly, work has really been crazy. Anyway, I am a bit intrigued to see if anyone knows what the quote is from…I don’t know if it is a famous quote or if it is just something I picked up on. Also, I am mildly interested in finding out if I still have readers.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Seinfeld episode. I am not that smart, but I am resourceful. I googled it.

blair said...

Ahhh, we have a winner. I will come up with a prize for you...maybe I will buy you a diet coke at Dart tomorrow.